- "Participating in the joint venture program has been a rewarding experience..."
— Ed Hansen
- "We empower our clients to change. Once they engage in a waste reduction program, they embrace it."-Read More
— Cheryl & Stuart Badner
- "It is possible that my client, had they not hired us, would still be paying the overcharged amount..."-Read More
— Jonathan Williams
- "Anyone with a commercial trash bill is a potential client."-Read More
— Danielle Caprio Basson
- "Pursuing JV opportunities requires focus and persistence along with a positive attitude, however the end results are very rewarding."-Read More
— Kevin Hughart
RECESSION PROOF INDUSTRY - WASTE CONSULTING
When you become an EWS associate you can be sure that you are becoming involved with a business that can be relied on to be stable. Running a part time home business in the waste management consulting field is a win - win opportunity. Not only will you be involved in an industry with the real potential for a six figure income but you will have the added comfort of running a recession proof business, supported by the founders, innovators, and experts of the waste management consulting business.
In establishing your own part time home business in the waste management field, you can take solace in the fact that there will always be trash. Relax - you can work from home and secure your financial future in the waste management consulting field with the knowledge that trash (for better or for worse) is here to stay. Waste will always be a constant factor in the businesses of your clients and you can always depend on clients to want to save money and cut costs - who can blame them?
Think about every business in your area. Will there be any point in time where they will not produce waste? How many fast food restaurants are there? What about full service restaurants? Grocery stores? Manufacturing plants? Every business is an opportunity to use the skills taught to you by EWS to save clients money and secure half their monthly savings as residual income for up to 60 months. It’s simple, effective and risk free. Most of all, you can depend on businesses to always need your service.
Every business is out to make a profit; better waste management means more profit. Therefore, EWS associates can market themselves to businesses based on the simple fact that they are capable of effectively increasing profits. Businesses in a wide variety of industries will welcome the opportunity to save money on recycling and waste disposal with open arms—leaving you with a dependable and recession proof home business income source.